1. The personally identifiable information that you provide is considered confidential and except as otherwise explained below in Paragraph C, such information will not be provided to others.
B. The Information Sanki Collects
1. General Information Sanki may collect certain General Information automatically, including “site usage” information from all visitors to the Web Site. Such data is used only in the aggregate. General Information helps Sanki determine general usage patterns and modify the Web Site in order to improve your experience. This type of General Information may be shared with third parties any time. Sanki may, at times, use a technology nicknamed “cookies” that tells Sanki how and when pages in our Web Site are visited, and by how many people. Sanki cookies do not collect Personal Information and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or even what your e-mail address is. We may also provide statistical General Information to our Sanki affiliates as to how our customers use our Web Site. The Web Site may include content from other parties that may perform user activity tracking other than that described herein. In particular, some of our third party vendors may use “cookies” in ways that we do not.
Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart. Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It will affect some features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly; however, you can still place orders .
2. Personal Information
There are times when Sanki may specifically ask for information about you when you sign up to use a service or when you order a product. Sanki may need certain Personal Information – such as name, Internet address, billing address, type of computer, or credit card number -in order to provide that service or product to you. We may also use that Personal Information to let you know of additional products and services about which you might be interested unless you choose not to receive such information.
C. Use and Disclosure of Information
1. How Sanki Uses the Information You acknowledge and agree that Sanki has the right to use Personal Information and General Information and any other information (collectively “Information”) that Sanki collects from or about you through its Web Site. Except as otherwise explained herein, unless Sanki has your consent, or is required (or permitted) by law, Sanki will not share your Information with any unaffiliated entity. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, place an order, voluntarily provide information, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. To improve our website in order to better serve you. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. To quickly process your transactions or orders. To send periodic emails regarding your order, promotions or other products and services.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website. We have implemented the following: Demographics and Interests Reporting We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website. Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking? We do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via email within 7 business days We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to: Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service. Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following: NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used. Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
2. Who Sanki Shares Your Information With
(1) Request or knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under 13 years of age (“Children”);
(2) Knowingly use or share Personal Information from persons under 13 years of age with third parties;
(3) Give Children the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute Personal Information; and
(4) Entice Children with the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity to divulge Personal Information.
Sanki does not knowingly collect information about Children and believes that children should get their parents’ consent before giving out any personally identifiable information. We encourage you to participate in your child’s experience on the Internet and to review important safety tips with each child before he or she explores the Internet.
E. Security Procedures
F. Applicable Law/International Issues
Because Sanki is committed to protecting your privacy, Information that is submitted to this Site will be collected, processed, stored, disclosed and disposed of in accordance with applicable U.S. law. If you are a non-U.S. user, you acknowledge and agree that we may collect and use your personal data and disclose it to other entities, as discussed in “Who Sanki Shares Your Information With” above, outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, such Information may be stored on servers located outside your resident jurisdiction. U.S. law may not provide the degree of protection for Information that is available in other countries. By providing us with your Information, you acknowledge that you have read this Policy, understand it, agree to its terms and consent to the transfer of such Information outside your resident jurisdiction. If you do not consent to the terms of this Policy, please do not use this Site.
G. How to Update or Delete your Information
Sanki offers you an opportunity to review the Personal Information provided through the Web Site. To do so, please call our Customer Care Team at 1.855.55.SANKI (1.855.557.2645)
H. Linked Internet Websites
The Web Site provides hyperlinks, which are highlighted words or pictures within a hypertext document that, when clicked, take you to another place within the document, to another document altogether, or to other web sites not controlled by Sanki. These hyperlinked web sites may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. Sanki is not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through these web sites or links, and Sanki expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such collection, use, or disclosure.
Sanki Global LLC
Last Edited on 2016-02-15